Friday, December 10, 2010

Handmaking Christmas

With the emergence of Dollar stores in the past few years it is very tempting to load up on a bunch of cheapo toys and gadgets to give for niece and nephew gifts but something in me fights against doing that. So I'm going to pull out my long dormant crafty side and whip out some super cute gifts. I also wanted an excuse to buy fabric so that my kids will have some on hand to mess around with.

Here's what I will be working on:





I also have been throwing around different ideas for my sister and sister-in-laws but have settled on this super easy and cheap gift.
P.S. if you fall in the above category don't look at this link:)




And if I'm a good homeschooling mom!?! I will have my kids join me for some easy sewing lessons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.